Pågående kurs – UDEMY 2021-07
C++ is one of the most widely used programming languages. Fast, efficient, and flexible, it is used to solve many problems. In particular, it is the Standard Template Library (STL) that gives C++ its power. In this course, we show you how.
Using real-world examples, we focus on how STL handles and manipulates data. We examine containers and iterators, and how data can be transformed into meaningful information using algorithms. There is coverage of I/O streams, strings and numerical methods, and how performance can be optimized through careful consideration of memory allocation and manipulation. We also demonstrate how multitasking and shared data is handled through concurrency and parallelism classes and utilities.
By the end of the course, you will understand the newer aspects of C++ STL and will be able to overcome tasks that are time-consuming or would break your stride while developing.
About the Author
What you’ll learn
- Efficient and effective ways to store data using STL containers
- Manage application performance using STL memory allocation classes, and enhance these classes by developing your allocation routines
- How data is structured and how the structure can be traversed using iterators
- How algorithms are used to transform data into useful and meaningful information
- Multitasking and managing shared data using concurrency and parallelism
- Managing input and output (I/O) using streams and the role of stream buffers
- How the STL has standardized common tasks
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- This video course is designed for both experienced C++ programmers and people with some knowledge of OOP concepts.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to overcome difficult phases of development with C++ and leverage its features using modern programming practices, then this course is for you.